Library Fact Sheets
HOW TO RENEW ID CARDS|
Printable Fact Sheet
DEERS is a worldwide database and can be accessed from any ID card station.
Nearby Stations: Hurlburt Fld (850) 884-5252 & Duke Fld (850) 883-6458
Pensacola, Tyndall, Corry Station, Tallahassee
96 FSS/FSMP (850) 882-2742 ext 1
310 W. Van Matre, Ste 136 Fax (850) 883-0694
Eglin AFB FL 32542
Eglin hours of operation: 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. M-F (excluding holidays)
To avoid wait times, make an appointment here or go to the eglin force support squadron website.
APPOINTMENTS CANNOT BE MADE FOR SAME DAY.
Instructions for scheduling on-line appointments with DEERS/ID:
1. Type https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil (you can also access appointment website from your mobile phone)
2. Select "Make Appointment"
3. Select a State (Florida) - Click "Go"
4. Select a City (Eglin AFB, Zip 32542), - Click "Next"
5. Select an available Date on Calendar (Available dates highlighted in green)
6. Select an available Time
7. Type in your personal information-Click "Submit"
8. Print out the confirmation page as a reminder-customer must also know their confirmation number to cancel/reschedule an appointment. You will receive an e-mail confirming your reservation from RAS.pentagon
NOTE: All issued/reissued ID cards must be "registered" in the Data Base ID system (DBIDS) located at the Security Forces Visitor Control Centers.
NOTE: Civil Service family member ID cards are issued/reissued at the Visitor Control Centers located at the East and West gate entrances. Please call 882-7500 or 882-0791 for details
Fact Sheet Point of Contact
96th Test Wing Public Affairs Office